3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series, Respiratory Protection
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6800 Series is lightweight and well-balanced. This full-face respirator combines soft materials with adjustable straps to provide a secure and airtight fit. Simply clean the 3M full face respirator between uses – there are no extra parts required to attach filters, cartridges, or a dual airline. The large, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens ensures excellent visibility and impact protection. This 3M Full Face Respirator is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applications. Replacement parts are available.
The 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator is for use with 3M 2000 SeriesFilters, 3M Filter 7093 P100, 3M 6000 Series Cartridges against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. The 3M 6000 Series full-face respirator is available in three sizes; 6700 (small), 6800 (medium), and 6900 (large).
- Include 3M 6000 Series Cartridge/P100 Particulate Filter Combinations / Pack of 2
Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection: The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many environments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. Respirator also includes the following features:
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for a wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, well-balanced design with silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort and durability
- Air-purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- Spare parts available. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile – use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges, and supplied-air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical, and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly, chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
The facepiece works with these approved 3M™ filters and accessories: 2071, 2076HF, 2078, 2091/07000, 2096, 2097/07184, 2291, 2296, 2297, 7093, 7093C/37173, 603, 5N11, 5P71/07194, 501, and 502. It also works with the following 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series: 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6009, 60921, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926, 60928, and 60929.
Assigned Protection Factor
10 Qualitative Fit Test, 50 Quantitative Fit Test
Cartridge or Filter Included
Full Facepiece Reusable
Dual Airline supplied air compatible, Large lens for enhanced field of view
Silicone, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
National Stock Number
Construction, Design & Construction, Food, and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Heavy Industrial, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation