DuPont Tychem 2000 Coverall. Standard Fit Hood. Stormflap. Elastic Wrists and Ankles. Serged Seams. Yellow.
A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp, and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at the ankle
- Storm flaps.
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 — a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.
- The garment shall be yellow in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The zipper shall be covered with a storm flap with adhesive closure.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have elastic ankles.
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Color: Yellow
- Primary Material: Tyvek
- Product Size : Medium; Large; XL; XXL; XXXL
- Product Line: Tychem 2000 Tyvek® Coveralls With Attached Hood And Socks
- Material Family: Synthetic Fiber
- Chest Size: 27 1/4 in
- Inseam Length: 29 in
- Seam Type: Serged
- Materials Resisted: Sodium HydroxideSulfuric Acid
- Brand Name: DuPont
- Manufacturer: DUPONT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Type: Coverall
- Quantity: 12