3M 6900 Reusable Respirator, Full Facepiece, Large
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series is made of a durable, lightweight material that provides improved wearer comfort, and features easy to adjust head straps. The Full Face Respirator is NIOSH approved and helps to provide respiratory protection against certain airborne contaminants when used in accordance with all use instructions and limitations and applicable safety and health regulations.
*Package includes 1 set of 3M Vapor Cartridges #P100.
Respirator also includes the following features:
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve and allows for quick and easy cleaning (bul)Large lens for a wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, well-balanced design with silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort and durability
- Air-purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- Spare parts available. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, it helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges, and supplied-air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical, and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly, chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection.
Assigned Protection Factor
10 Qualitative Fit Test, 50 Quantitative Fit Test
Cartridge or Filter Included
Full Facepiece Reusable
Dual Airline supplied air compatible, Large lens for enhanced field of view
Silicone, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
National Stock Number
Construction, Design & Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Heavy Industrial, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- 3M 6900 Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator Manufacturer Information
- 3M 6900 Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator Brochure