3M Aura 9312+ combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies, and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
The advanced three-panel design and low breathing resistance filter technology applied to the 3M™ Aura™ 9300+ series provides optimum comfort and easy communication, thus ensuring improved wearer acceptance even during long working hours. Being foldable they offer you more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators. Its features include an embossed and sculpted top panel for improved compatibility with reduced fogging of eyewear and an innovative chin tab to improve the ease of fitting. 3M Aura 9312+ Valved Flat-Fold Respirator Provides respiratory protection against low levels of fine dust and mists
The new 3M Aura 9300+ respirators are the result of 3M´s continuous drive to improve comfort. They are packed with groundbreaking ideas technologies and materials and have also retained many of the features that helped make the 9300 series hugely popular.
3M Aura 9312+ Features:
- High-Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator – even in hot and humid conditions
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Color-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – color-coded yellow: FFP1 (APF = 4)
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection – even in hot and humid conditions
- Maximum usage level: Up to 4 x TLV
Respirators Aura™ 9300+ Series, Folding Masks
These filter classes are minimum requirements and simply serve as a guide. It is the wearers’ responsibility to make sure the breathing apparatus conforms to the requirements in terms of hazardous materials and concentration before use!
FFP 1: for particles that are neither toxic nor associated with fibrosis. For protection up to 4 times the corresponding threshold limit value
FFP 2: for hazardous or harmful particles, vapour, and smoke; filters for solid and liquid particles with a medium filtering level. For protection up to 10 times the corresponding threshold value
FFP 3: for poisonous particles, vapour, and smoke; filters for solid and liquid aerosols with a high filtering classification. For protection up to 30 times the corresponding threshold limit value
R labeling: The mask has been tested for reusability and has the required performance features for wearing during a second work shift.
D labeling: The mask has undergone additional dolomite dust testing and therefore affords excellent breathability, even in extremely dusty environments and during long periods of use.
Particle masks Series 3M ™ Aura ™ 9300+ offers effective respiratory protection in industrial applications where workers are exposed to dust and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
3M Aura 9312+ Disposable Respirator Manufacturer Link
3M Aura 9312+ Disposable Respirator Brochure
|Polyisoprene strap, Steel staples, Polyurethane nose foam, Aluminum nose clip, Polypropylene filter, Polypropylene valve, Polyisoprene valve diaphragm|
|Agriculture, cleaning maintenance, demolition|
|CE Approved to EN 149:2001A1:2009|
|Three-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes|
|Dust and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations|
There are no reviews yet.