3M Aura 9320+ filtering half mask (respirator) (FFP2, up to 12 MAC) Provides protection against particle hazards (dust and mists) in a wide variety of industrial applications, as well as in other work situations requiring aerosol protection.
The unique three-panel design of these 3M Aura 9320+ FFP2 dust masks addresses the need for comfort, protection, and practicality. The three panels allow for freedom of movement to avoid the mask slipping, while the top panel integrates well with the wearer’s safety glasses. Hygienic packaging and the fold-flat design mean these 3M dust masks are convenient and practical to carry around.
3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9320+Gen3 is the third generation of our best-selling 3M Aura respirator, offering comfortable and reliable FFP2 breathing protection combined with the original 3-panel, flat-fold design. It has practical positioning tabs, braided headbands, and an embossed, sculpted upper panel that helps reduce eyewear fogging. It uses 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media (AEM), a high-performance material that’s engineered for easy breathing.
3M Aura 9320+ Features:
- High-Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV
Get FFP2 protection against dust and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments, with 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9320+. Our 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging, and improves eyewear compatibility. Low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easier, and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments.
The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use, and the braided, color-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (NPF 12). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product certification and specifications, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector
- Wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments
Storage and Transportation
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirators 9300+ Series have a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture. End of shelf life is marked on the product packaging and upon the product. Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life (use by date). The product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: – 20°C to + 25°C with a maximum relative humidity of <80%. When storing or transporting the respirator, remove bend in nose clip, align the top and bottom panels together before pushing the top panel flat. Store respirator in the original packaging provided.
Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
Embossed Top Panel, Individual Packaging, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab, Sculpted Nose Panel
Natural Rubber Latex Components
Particulate Respirator Range
Smallest Saleable Unit
CE Approved, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
General Manufacturing, Metalworking, Woodworking