The next generation of intelligent ICU ventilators
HAMILTON-C6 represents a new generation of high-end ventilators. The combination of modularity, ease of use, mobility, and advanced features allows you to personalize your patient’s ventilation therapy.
Thanks to the slimline frame, an integrated O2 cylinder carrier, and the high-performance turbine, the HAMILTON-C6 can stay at your patient’s side for intrahospital transports.
The HAMILTON-C6 features a high-performance turbine, which provides a class-leading peak flow of 260 ml per minute and carries a lifetime warranty. Together with a slender and easy maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, the HAMILTON-C6 thus can effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital. The shelf-mount version with various mounting options for the detachable monitor allows for smooth integration into various settings and environments.
Ventilation of adults, children, and newborns
- Adaptive ventilation ASV® and INTELLiVENT®-ASV
- Intellisync + synchronization with the patient in real-time
- High Flow therapy with high oxygen flows
- P / V Tool Pro recruitment of alveoli along with evaluation
- Pulmonary pressure measurement
- IntelliCuff® cuff pressure regulation of the intubation tube
- Integrated HAMILTON-H900 humidifier control
- State-of-the-art ventilation modes for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients
- High-performance noninvasive ventilation
- High flow oxygen therapy
The HAMILTON-C6 embodies a new generation of ultra-modern ventilators.
It combines modularity, user-friendliness, and mobility with the most modern functions and enables you to adapt ventilation therapy to the individual needs of your patients.
Keeping an eye on patient-ventilator synchrony
With this new ventilator, Hamilton Medical also introduces the brand new technology IntelliSync+. It was developed to avoid patient-ventilator asynchronies and their negative effects on patients.
Slimline, flexible, convenient
Independence of compressed air together with a slimline and easily maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, enable the HAMILTON-C6 to effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital. The shelf mount version with various mounting options for the detachable monitor allows a smooth integration to various settings and environments.
The HAMILTON C6 comes equipped with a high-performance turbine with a life-long warranty, providing a class-leading peak flow of 260 liters per minute. Together with a slender and easy maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, the HAMILTON C6 thus can effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital.
The HAMILTON-C6 offers:
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal ventilation.
- Independence from air supply with integrated ultra-quiet turbine (lifetime warranty)
- Over 3 hours of battery operating time
- Automated control of the patient’s ventilation and oxygenation with INTELLiVENT-ASV
- Protective Ventilation tool for lung assessment and recruitment via P/V Tool Pro
- Intelligent automated ventilation via Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV)
- Advanced invasive ventilation modes such as (S)CMV, SIMV, APVCMV/(S)CMV+, APVSIMV/SIMV+, PCV+, PSIMV+ & SPONT
- Synchronized non – invasive ventilation modes such as NIV & NIV-ST
- Bilevel ventilation modes such as DuoPAP & APRV
- Demand-flow nCPAP & nCPAP-PS ventilation modes (optional)
- High flow oxygen therapy
- Adjustable resistance compensation for endotracheal tubes TRC
- Automatic response (leak compensation) to varying leaks and adaption of trigger sensitivity in all modes by IntelliTrig
- Inspiratory and expiratory trigger synchronization via IntelliSync+
- Transpulmonary pressure monitoring via the esophageal catheter.
- Capnography, mainstream (volumetric) or sidestream
- SpO2 monitoring
- Cuff pressure controller control from ventilator IntelliCuff
- Nebulization (pneumatic or Aerogen)
- HAMILTON-H900 humidifier control via ventilator
- Paramagnetic O2 sensor
- 17in HD touch screen
- Display of 63 monitoring parameters.
- Real-time visualization of the lungs with representations of tidal volume, lung compliance, heart and pulse, resistance and patient activity, including hemodynamic status and cuff pressure via Dynamic lung.
- Graphic display of target and actual parameters for tidal volume, frequency, pressure, patient activity, and minute ventilation via ASV target graphics
- Visual representation of ventilator dependency and weaning process, grouped into oxygenation, CO2 elimination, patient activity, PetCO2, SpO2, pulse, and heart-lung index (HLI) via Vent Status
- Real-time waveforms for Pressure, Flow, Volume, Off, PCO2, FCO2, Plethysmogram1, Ptrachea, Pes, Ptranspulm
- Loops Pressure/Volume, Pressure/Flow, Volume/Flow, Volume/PCO2, Volume/FCO2, Pes/Volume, Ptranspulm/Volume
- Trends up to 72 hours for a selected parameter or combination of parameters
- INTELLiVENT-ASV panels
- Event log (up to 10,000 events with date and time stamp)
- Integrated on-screen help for troubleshooting alarms
- Communication ports: Three COM ports, two USB ports, DVI, Nurse call
- Trolley with Humidifier support, cylinder holder and tubing support arm
- Standards and approvals