3M 1820 Earloop Surgical Mask is designed for easy application and comfortable use. Earloop attachments make it simple to put the mask on and take the mask off quickly, as opposed to tying strands and untying. The masks are fluid resistant to help reduce dangerous exposure to body fluids (such as blood). They also minimize patient contamination via exhaled microorganisms. Earloop Surgical Masks are rated for >99% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) and >99% PFE (particulate filtration efficiency).
3M’s Earloop Surgical Mask is ideal for such applications as agricultural production, bagging, foundry operations, surgical procedures, and a wide range of other uses.
The 3M Earloop Procedure Face Mask is a flat, earloop face masks for general patient care applications. It is fluid-resistant, hypoallergenic and latex-free, and fiberglass-free. The earloop design allows you to slip on and remove the mask quickly and easily.
The Masks are of standard size and come with or without an attached anti-fog face shield. The Masks are sold by the case. For detailed information, please see below:
- 1820: without Face Shield, 600/Case
- 1820FS: with Face Shield & Anti-Glare Strip, 600/Case
- Item Model Number: 1820
- Size: Universal
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Face seal/Nosefoam: Nosefoam
- Flat, easy on/easy off mask with standard pleats.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and easy to breathe through.
- Intended for use in environments with minimal fluid exposure.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE <99%
- Delta Differential Pressure: <2.1
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE <98%
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Item is sold by Case of 600 (12 Boxes of 50)
- Imported from the USA.