Monnal T60 is designed for mobile medical interventions. It provides medical teams with the highest standards in ventilation. Providing effective respiratory support in short time limits, it is THE quick and safe health care solution. Monnal T60 adapts easily to all environments requiring mobile intensive care.
Monnal T60 has been designed for mobile medical intervention in all intensive care environments, both inside and outside of a hospital setting. It puts into the hands of transport medical teams the highest standards of ventilation for critical patients, adults, and children.
Monnal T60 provides high-quality care for the successful treatment of patients. Medical teams can effectively adapt the treatment to meet the needs of their patients: high performance of invasive and non-invasive ventilation, automatic transport ventilation; volume and pressure modes, CPAP and pressure support modes. Monnal T60 integrates the Monnal technology platform which facilitates a rapid transition from emergency to intensive care.
Monnal T60 is the companion for medical care teams to increase their effectiveness even more:
- inland and airmobile units, helicopter, plane, long-distance ambulance transport
- during intra-hospital transport
- in emergency and trauma rooms
- in post-operative recovery rooms and intensive care units.
Monnal T60 easily adapts to all environments requiring mobile intensive care. Monnal T60 meets the demands of situations that are always unique and in difficult or extreme conditions.
Monnal T60 advantages
- light and compact: 3,7 kg
- autonomous in air and electricity: 5 hours extendable with interchangeable batteries for continuity of operations and increased transportation options
- robust and resistant over time: protection of connections and integration of expiratory assembly
- integrated accessories: holder and protection systems for optimum configuration and movement of the patient:
– wall-mounted charging station
– carrying case
– intra-hospital universal support
– rolle stand
The Monnal T60 is an intelligently designed emergency medical ventilator adaptive to all respiratory environments, with a unique Cardio Pulmonary Ventilation (CPV) feature.
Created by France’s Air Liquide Medical Systems – world expert and innovator in the field of medical products – it is specifically designed to provide:
- An automatic feature that’s activated by simply adjusting the weight (IBW) for quick and safe starting of the medical ventilation
- The peak flow of 230 l/min for effective respiratory assistance in NIV
- Capacity to treat critical patients, from newborns to adults
- Screen readability in all conditions
- Hot-swappable capacity, allowing continuous ventilation even when switching batteries
- Bright and visible color illuminations for heightened alert visibility
Designed for mobility
The Monnal T60 medical ventilator is specifically designed for intensive care transport within and outside of hospitals, as well as in air transit:
- Autonomous in air and electricity
- Adaptable, convenient fastening and transport systems: special carry bag, and a wall-mounted charging station for ambulances (10 G), support hooking to patient’s bed
- Optional support hooks that can hang on a bedside or other structures, for added convenience
- Single page
- Full touch-screen
- Simple to navigate
Effective in air transport
- Approved for air transport: standards EN 13718 and RTCA DO-160F 20 G resistance
- Automatic compensation of changes in atmospheric pressure
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Highly visible alarms
Highly-sophisticated software can be added to the Monnal T60 medical ventilator to customize its applications:
- CPV software – monitors CPR chest compressions while administering forced breathing and monitoring chest compressions in real-time
- PS-PRO software – enables the monnal to self adjust according to shifts in the patient breathing, without needing an RT in the room
We offer training on all our equipment and software. Contact us to find out more.