3M 8211 Particulate Respirator Uniquely designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The 3M™ 8211 N95 particulate respirator features the Cool Flow™ exhalation valve, a full face-seal, and an adjustable nose clip.
3M 8211 Particulate Respirator, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of up to 95 percent filtration efficiency. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. A foam face seal and soft inner material provide added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Braided headbands and an adjustable M Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build-up of heat inside the facepiece a significant cause of discomfort to respirator wearers.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- The comfortable foam face seal
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Spacious and durable
- Straps – Braided Polyisoprene
- Staples – Steel
- Nose Clip – Aluminum
- Face seal – Polyvinyl Chloride Foam
- Filter – Polypropylene
- Shell – Polyester
- Valve – Polypropylene & Polyisoprene
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Approximate weight of the product: 0.65 oz.
Country of Origin
Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow UserInstructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions