Stellar 100: easy access to quality therapy
Stellar 100 is a non-invasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. It is equipped with all the essential technologies to help you treat a wide range of respiratory conditions in non-dependent adult and paediatric patients.
Light, small and quiet, Stellar 100 offers an excellent solution for the healthcare professional and a practical and comfortable solution for your patients.
From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions such as COPD, NMD, and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.
Stellar 100 also features wireless connectivity using the ResMed Connectivity Module so therapy data can be sent straight from your patients’ homes to AirView™ or AirView Exchange*. This system provides secure, remote access to daily online updates so you can easily view therapy reports and monitor trends when it suits you, without performing manual downloads. It also supports timely intervention and simplifies preparation for home visits to your patients.
Technologies for comfort and support
Precise and sensitive technologies that can be personalized for you are built into the Stellar ventilators. They are designed to keep you comfortable and well ventilated day and night.
Small, quiet and robustly built to withstand everyday use, Stellar gives you the discreet mobility to continue with your daily activities with ease. With a range of battery and power options, plus custom-built accessories, you can move about with confidence.
- iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) is a mode that automatically adapts to your changing needs.
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)** gives you the opportunity to breathe spontaneously.
- An optional AutoEPAP*** feature helps keep your upper airway free of obstruction.
- Efficacy and comfort features can be fine-tuned to assist with mask leak and help Stellar to stay in sync with your breathing.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help ease you into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your prescribed level; and to help ease you out of a therapy session, optional Ramp Down gradually reduces the pressure.
- An optional heated humidifier (H4i™) further promotes comfort.
- To keep you on the go, an internal battery provides three hours of continuous power.
- Other mobility options include external batteries, a DC-DC converter, and a custom-built mobility bag.
- Ventilation is optimized through dual programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods.
- Optional oxygen integration up to 30 L/minute and extensive alarms to provide added assurance for your safety and care.
- Efficacy and comfort characteristics can be fine-tuned to help with mask leakage and help Stellar 100 keep your breathing in sync. Ramp and Down with Ramp. The Ramp function gradually and comfortably ramps up the pressure to your recommended level To maintain you on the go, an inner battery offers two hours of constant energy. Other choices for mobility include extinguishing.
- Optional integration of oxygen up to 30 L / minute and comprehensive alarms to provide additional safety and care assurance.
- Optional integration of oxygen up to 30 L / minute and comprehensive alarms to provide additional safety and careRamp and Ramp Down assurance. The Ramp function gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your recommended level to assist you in a treatment session.
PAC (Pressure Assisted Control)
CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
|Pressure range||IPAP: 2–40 cm H2O|
EPAP: 2–25 cm H2O
|TiControl™||Ti Max 0.3–4 sec|
Ti Min 0.1–Ti Max
|Respiratory Rate||5–60 bpm|
|Rise Time||Min, 150–900 msec (approx.)|
|Trigger and Cycle||Five sensitivity settings|
|Adjustable alarms||High Leak|
Low Minute Ventilation
Low and High Pressure
Low and High Respiratory Rate
Low and High FiO2
|Standard fixed alarms||Circuit disconnected|
Internal battery empty
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||230 x 170 x 120 mm|
|Air filter||22 mm taper, compatible with ISO5356–1:2004|
|Air outlet||22 mm taper, compatible with ISO5356–1:2004|
|Internal battery||Lithium-ion, 2 hours at EPAP 5, IPAP 15, 20 bpm|
|Power supply||AC 100–240V 50–60Hz,|
2.2A AC 110V 400Hz,
2.2A DC 24V/3A
|IEC 60601–1 Classification||Class II (double insulation) Type BF Continuous operation|
EasyCare Tx software and Tx Link