Cardiac and Vascular 4D imaging.
Nothing can match the performance of an ultrasound machine which offers 4D imaging. GE Vivid 7 is a machine that provides ultra-definition imaging. It can handle different applications in vascular, cardiac and even general imaging.
Apart from providing outstanding images, GE Vivid 7 is a user-friendly machine. It saves you time, increases workflow and helps you make the right diagnosis. You can achieve this thanks to the inclusion of useful features. Below, is additional information regarding this ultra-sound machine. Find out more!
What is GE vivid 7?
Unlike ultrasound machines that come with mechanical 4D probes, GE Vivid 7 is an impressive device that offers electronic 4D probe. The machine provides you with real-time imaging to boost its performance.
It is a raw data ultrasound machine that keeps on evolving with time. The manufacturers add cutting edge hardware and software to increase productivity for different specialists. The machine comes in different versions. If you are new to it, you may not tell the versions apart since they contain similar features. Every doctor can apply 4D imaging to their clinical routine using GE vivid 7.
Key Standard Features
- B, CFM, M, PW, PDI
- Anatomical M-Mode
- 17 High-Resolution TFT LCD/CRT Screen
- Tissue Harmonics
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Coded Excitation
- Anatomical M-Mode
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- TruScan Architecture (TruAccess, SmartScan, ComfortScan)
- Internal DVD/CD-RW Drive
What does GE vivid 7 entail?
With the use of this ultrasound machine, you can assess the heart cycle of a patient in real time. This feature allows you to acquire high-resolution images. The 4D protocol does not take time to understand. It is easy to use with the aim of boosting patient care.
It also contains a 4D LV-volume which is intuitive and robust. This lets you provide proper care on patients who have wall motion abnormalities or low LV function. GE Vivid 7 allows you to get accurate cardiovascular data through such features.
Tissue synchronization imaging
Patients with heart failure need special attention. GE Vivid 7 makes it possible for you to offer excellent care to such patients due to the inclusion of tissue synchronization imaging. You can quantify and assess the left ventricle wall of such a patient.
The machine also provides you with a good view of a patient’s heart. It includes multiplane imaging which gives you a synchronized view without necessarily utilizing a stress echo protocol. The tri-plane imaging lets you view at least three images from the same heartbeat. It improves accuracy when it comes to real-time assessment.
Blood flow imaging
This feature enhances your understanding of the direction of a patient’s blood flow in the vessels. The vascular imaging mode increases the efficiency of some of the applications.
3D beamforming technology
Like other ultrasound machines, GE vivid 7 makes use of beamforming technology which works on improving the quality of images. It helps you acquire high-resolution 2D and colored images. The technology is also responsible for facilitating Doppler imaging.
This cardiac ultrasound machine improves image management and helps you optimize cardiac exams. It contains useful tools that you can customize to boost workflow. It is a flexible and versatile system that makes a significant impact on cardiac studies. Purchase it today and improve your scanning skills as provide your patients with quality care.
- Small Parts
- 3S Phased Array Transducer
- M3S Matrix Phased Array Transducer
- M4S Matrix Phased Array Transducer
- 5S Phased Array Transducer
- 7S Phased Array Transducer
- 10S Phased Array Transducer
- 3.5C Convex Array Transducer
- 5C Convex Array Transducer
- 8C Micro-Convex Array Transducer
- M7C Matrix Convex Array Transducer
- 7L Linear Array Transducer
- 10L Linear Array Transducer
- M12L Matrix Linear Array Transducer
- 6T Multi-Plane TEE Phased Array Transducer
- 9T Multi-Plane TEE Phased Array Transducer
- E8C Endocavity Transducer
- i8L I/O Linear Array Transducer
- i13L I/O Linear Array Transducer
- P2-D CW Doppler Pencil Transducer
- P6-D CW Doppler Pencil Transducer