3M 1804, 1804S VFlex Particulate Respirators and Surgical Mask has a NIOSH approved N95 rating and is FDA cleared for used as a surgical mask. With an adjustable nose clip and v-shaped pleats, it has a fluid resistance level of 80 mmHg and a flammability rating of class 1. It is made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing.
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Fluid Resistance: 80 mmHg
- Flammability Rating Class I
- Adjustable nose clip
- V-shaped pleats
- Stapled headbands
- 3M VFlex N95 Surgical Mask Fluid Resistant Regular 3M 1804- Case/400.
- Flat Fold N95 Respirator Mask with Elastic Strap.
- White Color One Size Fits All mask in Regular Size
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask and Fluid resistant ASTM F1862.
- 3M filter media and pleats help make breathing easier.
- Fluid Resistant surgical mask is comfortable and protects the wearer from airborne pathogens.
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking.
- Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face.
- Meets CDC Center for Disease Control guidelines for TB exposure control, in addition to NIOSH, FDA, and CDC standards for Surgical N95 Protection.
- 50 Masks/Box, 8 Boxes/Case = Case of 400 Masks.
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-7789
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 >99% BFE
- OSHA Assigned Protection Factor (APF) 10
- Australian TGA approved
What you get:
- Condition: New
- Brand: 3M USA
- Product ID / Part Number: 1804
- Packages/Order: 8
- Package Type: Box
- Total Units: 400
- Order Size: Case
- Unit Price: $0.587