3M VFlex Particulate Respirator 9152 / 9152S
3M 9152 VFlex Particulate Respirator 9152 / 9152S provide effective respiratory protection for use in environments where workers will be exposed to airborne dust particles and non-volatile liquid particles.
3M VFlex Disposable Respirators provide economic protection and have a compliable V-shaped pleat design with a proprietary 3M filter material that helps make breathing easier. Our respirators feature an embedded, adjustable metal nose clip for a custom fit and side tabs for easier positioning on your face. The flat-fold design makes storage easy and they’re available in two sizes.
Designed for the cost-conscious user, these 3M VFlex 9152 FFP2 dust masks combine excellent comfort and practicality with protection from dust and mists. They feature V-shaped pleats that flex and expand around the mouth for greater freedom of movement and incorporate side tabs to allow the user to adjust the mask more easily whenever necessary.
Get economic yet reliable FFP2 (NPF 12) protection with 3M™ VFlex™ Particulate Respirator 9152. Our disposable respirator has V-shaped pleats that flex and expand around your mouth for unrestricted, spacious comfort while you work. It’s lightweight, has a minimal effect on your field of vision, and is made with the proprietary 3M filter material to help ensure easy breathing.
The embossed front panel helps the respirator retain its shape and gives you space and freedom on the inside by keeping the material away from your mouth. Side tabs help with positioning on the face and an embedded, metal-detectable nose clip helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes. It’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products, and the flat-fold design makes it convenient and easy to store away. This standard-size respirator is also available in a smaller size.
Effective respiratory protection for use in environments where workers will be exposed to airborne dust particles and non-volatile liquid particles.
Details and Features:
- Tested to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 “Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half masks to protect against particles – Requirements, testing, marking”.
- CE approved to the Personal Protective Equipment Directive.
- V-shaped pleats flex with mouth movement for easier talking and expand to help ease breathing.
- The embossed front panel helps the respirator to retain its shape.
- Available in 2 sizes: 9152S is suggested for users with small faces. 9152 fits the majority of users.
- The flat-fold design provides convenient storage prior to use.
- Even headband strap pressure improves comfort on the neck, face, and head with a secure feel
- An adjustable, embedded metal detectable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high-quality performance.
- High-Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Spacious and comfortable inside, with minimal impact on the field of vision
- Flat-fold convenience makes the respirator easy to store away when not in use
- Embedded metal detectable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Offers an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 10