A new era in Premium Ultrasound
Philips EPIQ 7 Ultrasound features our strongest architecture ever applied to ultrasound imaging — touching all facets of acoustic acquisition and processing, letting you truly experience ultrasound’s development to a more definitive modality. Philips EPIQ 7 ultrasound is supported by our family of proprietary xMATRIX transducers and also our leading-edge Anatomical Intelligence.
The EPIQ 7 ultrasound process is encouraged by xMATRIX transducers, the many leading-edge, versatile ultrasound transducer technologies, and nSIGHT Imaging design permits for advances like the world’s first panoramic volume penis scan. NSIGHT Imaging also strengthens the power of PureWave, useful in imaging difficult patients.
Advanced introductions such as Live 3D imaging provides superior MVA evaluation and its utility on the EPIQ 7 program is simplified by incorporating all imaging modalities at the X5-1 transducer along with simplified measurement tools. Or, all the attributes on the iU22 and iE33 are magnified with all the Epiq 7.
The Philips EPIQ 7 ultrasound system is the most up-to-date in premium ultrasound, offering ease of use, workflow, ergonomics, and reliability with a vast array of sophisticated general imaging and cardiology Q-Apps to measure ultrasound image info. The EPIQ 7 ultrasound system is encouraged by xMATRIX transducers, the most leading-edge, flexible ultrasound transducer technologies, and nSIGHT Imaging design allows for progress such as the world’s first scenic volume penis scan. NSIGHT Imaging also strengthens the power of PureWave, helpful in imaging technically difficult patients.
With the XMATRIX, quantitative tools, and processing capacity, the Epiq 7 is Philips latest and greatest in 2015. With nSight and XMATRIX transducers, they’ve advanced the technology to carry out the world’s first panoramic organ scan.
Philips EPIQ 7 Specifications
General Imaging Q-Apps
- Intima-Media Thickness (IMT)
- General Imaging 3D Quantification (GI 3DQ)
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Microvascular Imaging (MVI)
- Vascular Plaque Quantification (VPQ)
- Strain Quantification (SQ)
- Cardiac 3D Quantification (3DQ)
- Cardiac 3D Advanced Quantification (3DQ Advanced)
- CMQ Stress
- Mitral Valve NavigationA.I. (MVNA.I.)
- Automated 2D Cardiac QuantificationA.I. (a2DQA.I.)
- Automated Cardiac Motion QuantificationA.I. (aCMQA.I.)
- Lightweight: 230 lbs
- Highly ergonomic
- xMATRIX transducer technology
- Stress Echo with automatic modes
- 12” Tablet-like touchscreen user interface
- auto doppler
- High-resolution 21.5” LCD widescreen monitor
- 4 probe connectors with fast switch capability
- nSIGHT: clear, precise imaging throughout the image
- while keeping higher framerates
- SmartExam and Real-Time iSCAN (Autoscan)
- PureWave transducers
- 4D TEE
- Shear Wave and strain-based elastography
- 2D LV quantification
The system includes the following new probes:
- C5-1 convex abdominal transducer (5-1mhz)
- S5-1 sector cardiac transducer (5-1mhz)
- L12-5 50mm linear small parts 50mm transducer (12-5mhz)
- X6-1/X5-1 convex abdominal 55mm transducer (volumetric) / X5-1 sector cardiac transducer (5-1mhz) (Choose One)
This system is new, manufactured in 2017, it is in original packaging, and comes with a 12-month warranty.
There are no reviews yet.