A shared service ultrasound machine
Manage patients that suffer from cardiovascular problems with Philips ie33. This is an ultrasound machine that uses the same transducer to produce live 3D and 2D image clarity. It makes use of user-friendly tools to increase efficiency.
It is a system that has transformed the performance of echo exams. Doctors like the intelligent control and design of Philips ie33 which makes your workflow easy. You can use this machine to perform applications such as vascular, fetal echocardiography, perioperative and Pediatrics. We will provide all the necessary information you need regarding this ultrasound machine to help you understand its capabilities. Enjoy!
What is Philips ie33?
This is an ultrasound machine that makes use of Matrix technology to boost clinical performance. It contains information management tools to address the needs of patients with problems such as heart failure, congenital heart disease, and valvular disease.
Every cardiologist can expect excellent image quality from this high-end system. It comes with different imaging modes including M Mode, Color Power Angio, Anatomical M-Mode, Tissue Doppler Imaging, Live 3D Echo and Pulse wave Doppler.
Philips ie33 is a unique system that provides you with all the necessities for cardiac procedures and studies. Apart from cardiovascular dysfunctions, it also includes abdominal exams and also bowel replacement procedures. It is a comfortable ultrasound machine to use which provides you with a flexible arm and a monitor that is easy to view.
- Small Parts
- 17″ or 21″ LCD monitor on articulating arm
- 2 navigation touchscreens
- 3 probe ports
- 57,000 dynamically scalable channels
- Fast system bootup
- Tissue Tracking & Curve Fitting Analysis
- Auto Doppler
- Contrast Imaging
- THI [Tissue Harmonic Imaging]
- TDI [Tissue Doppler Imaging]
- Adaptive Doppler
- Pulse Inversion
- Tissue Synchronization
- xSTREAM image former
- Live Xplane imaging
- SonosCT imaging
- HD Zoom
- Panoramic Imaging
- HPRF [High Pulse Repetition Frequency]
- iSCAN [Intelligent Image Optimization]
- iFOCUS [Intelligent Focusing]
- iOPTIMIZE [TSI, DRS, Flow & Patient optimization]
- iCOMMAND [Voice recognition]
- SonoCT [ Compound imaging ]
- XRES [ Speckle noise reduction ]
- Stress Echo Acquisition Protocol
- Live 3D TEE
- Live xPlane
- ECG/AUX CW
- 2200 frame CINE loop
- QLAB Cardiac 3DQ
- QLAB 2DQ [Cardiac 2D Quantification]
- QLAB IMT [intima-media thickness]
- QLAB SQ [Strain quantification]
- QLAB ROI [Region of Interest]
- TDI [Tissue Doppler Imaging]
- 4 USB ports
- 160 GB hard drive
- Netlink DICOM 3.0
- DICOM SR
- Color Doppler
- Power Doppler
- PW Doppler
- CW Doppler
- Dual screen
- Quad screen
- Contrast Imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
The tech highlights of Philips ie33
The manufacturers equip this machine with this technology which is more effective than traditional forms. It provides you with detailed resolution in different types of patients. The technology also delivers precise images on applications and improves penetration even on difficult patients.
Crystal technology in this machine minimizes clutter for you to get fine details on structures. This means that you can quickly detect any abnormalities in patients. With a single ergonomic button, you can convert images to live 3D.
Unlike other cardiac ultrasound machines, Philips ie33 provides you with a lot of data information courtesy of the live xplane. You can obtain two planes from the same heartbeat simultaneously. It also contains multidirectional beam steering which increases the precision of images.
Which features improve your workflow?
Philips ie33 is not only easy to use but also consistent. It helps in identifying problems in patients and makes the treatment process easy. The smart features of this machine make it easy for you to perform exams.
The auto Doppler simplifies vascular exams by minimizing manual steps. It also increases the accuracy of results saving you time. It prevents you from repeating scans. The ergonomics of Philips ie33 also suit the needs of specialists and allow them to scan from a comfortable position.
The hardware and software of Philips ie33 exceed the expectations of cardiologists. Its remarkable image optimization and intuitive workflow make it worth considering. The legendary system also comes at a good price point to increase affordability for both private and public hospitals. It is a stable and reliable ultrasound machine that is on high demand.
- xMatrix Philips Healthcare iE33 Ultrasound Machine
- NEW – 20″ LCD Flat Panel Monitor, Live 3D Cardiac, SonoCT/XRES, CD/DVD Writer, Color Doppler, CW/PW Doppler, M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI), Live 3D, Auto Doppler, Netlink DICOM 3.0, Query Retrieve, IMT, ROI Tools, Strain Q, CMQ, Acquisition Protocol (Stress Echo), Smart Exam, Language: English
- Printer Included
COMES WITH PROBE
- S5-1 – PureWave Cardiac Sector Transducer – Bandwidth: 1 – 5 MHz
- C5-1 – PureWave Convex Transducer – Bandwidth: 1 – 5 MHz
- L9-3 – Vascular Linear Transducer – Bandwidth: 3 – 9 MHz