3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9205+ is an N95 disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. The lightweight, three-panel-designed respirator helps provide comfortable and convenient respiratory protection.
3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M`s proprietary filter media, 3M Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other airborne particles while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort and the adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal.
Designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil-based particles.
3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9205+ combines comfort and convenience with its contoured nose panel and innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. In addition, the Aura™ particulate respirator design features an embossed top panel that helps reduce the potential fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled airflow.
This particulate respirator provides all these benefits in an individually wrapped package for your convenience and protection from contamination before use.
NIOSH-approved N95 respirator mask combines comfort and convenience with its contoured nose panel and chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. The Aura design features an embossed top panel that helps reduce fogging.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-8590
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA.
- The respirator needs to be replaced when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
- 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture.
Features of the 3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9205+k:
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft inner materials
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Made in the USA
- 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Current inventory’s expiration date: July 2026
Fitting Instructions For 3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9205+:
- Remove the respirator from the individual package and hold the masks with the straps facing upward.
- Place bottom strap under center flaps next to WARNING statement.
- Fully open both panels. Bend nosepiece around thumb at the center of foam to separate straps.
- The foam should rest on the nose with the bottom panel open. Position top strap high on the back of the head.
- Position bottom strap around the neck, below ears. Adjust for comfort.
- Using both hands, mold the entire nose area to the shape of the nose by pushing inward.
- Check seal per user instructions found on the individual packaging. If you cannot achieve a proper fit, do not enter the contaminated area.
This Safety Mask Can Be Used in the Following Industries:
- Commercial buildings
- Food processing and safety
- General manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
This respirator safety mask helps protect against certain non-oil-based contaminants. It does not fully eliminate the risk of contraction of a disease or infection.
A comfortable disposable respirator can promote worker compliance during exposure.
Get more face time.
Comfort options that work for you.
There are options to help protect against airborne particles and mists that can affect your workers’ health. 3M offers a wide selection of NIOSH-approved filtering facepiece respirators for numerous work-related tasks for you to evaluate and select for your workplace needs. 3M provides a variety of innovative technologies and features – all designed to provide comfort, convenience, and value.
A respirator can’t give workers all the protection it was designed to provide unless it is selected and worn correctly during all periods of exposure. That’s why 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wear time.
Safety Data Sheets
There are no reviews yet.