Easy, intuitive operation and act quickly to a sudden cardiac arrest crisis.
Powerheart G5 is your first FDA-cleared AED to unite fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language performance, variable escalating energy, and speedy jolt times. Patented Rescue Ready technology self-checks critical electrical components including medical grade battery and rescue pads. The visible Rescue Ready indicator guarantees rescuers they are regaining a functioning AED. 1 thing which makes it unique is its ability to shock in under 10 seconds, which a couple of devices can claim to do. It also comes with proprietary technologies like Adult Intellisense CPR Feedback, also Called ICPR, Defibrillation Electrode Pads with CPR Device available. It comes pre-attached into the Adult Defibrillation Pads and can be automatically recognized and merged with the G5. It offers clear, concise directions and opinions in real time on chest compression rate and thickness. These are great features to have to get a lay rescuer who hasn’t had to use an AED or perform CPR before.
This AED enables for use in both the professional setting and also for public accessibility in public places. The Rescue Coach™ and STAR® Biphasic Tech (Delivers a customized shock) make the Sudden Cardiac Arrest rescue as simple as possible. All these AEDs are deal for lay rescuers and are being increasingly available in Public Access Defibrillation places such as colleges, athletic fields, and office environments.
Simple to Use AED
The Cardiac Science G5 allows both professional and first-time users to swiftly provide effective, life-saving therapy. First-time responders can perform a rescue with user-paced instruction from patented RescueCoach voice and text prompts. Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest and the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 just supplies an automated shock when it’s required. With the touch of a button, rescuers may change the voice prompts to another speech without restarting or restarting the rescue.
Easy to Use
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts to guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button (Available in select languages.)
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers the customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
Rugged and Reliable
- Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a full charge monthly.
- The revolutionary new Intellisense electrodes enable the Powerheart G5 to be the only AED to test for presence, test for function and have the intelligence to notify you 30 days prior to electrode expiration.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
Cardiac Science G5 Package Includes:
- Semi-Automatic (One-button operation) or Fully Automatic (No button to push) AED
- Powerheart G5 AED English Only With RescueCoach Voice/Text Prompts
- Intellisense Battery with 5 Year Shelf Life and 4 Year Performance Guarantee
- 2 Pairs Adult Defibrillation Pads
- English / Spanish User Manuals, Getting Started Guides and Steps To Rescue
- AED Manager reporting software with USB Communication Cable
- Rugged Carrying Case
- Ready Kit Which Includes Nitrile Gloves, Razor, Scissors, Towel, 4″ Gauze, Antiseptic Wipes, One-Way Mask, and D-ring Attachment)
- User Manual
- Quick Starting Tool Kit
- USB Data Cable
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Intellisense Defibrillation Electrode Pads
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Intellisense CPR Feedback (ICPR) Defibrillation Electrode Pads
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Pediatric Intellisense Defibrillation Electrode Pads
- Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Intellisense Battery
- Cardiac Science Backpack for Powerheart G3 & G5 AEDs
- Cardiac Science Carry Sleeve for Powerheart G5 AEDs
- Cardiac Science G5 AED Ready Kit
Warranty: 8-year warranty and a 4-year operational guarantee on its medical-grade battery.
- This unit offers Rescue Coach intuitive voice prompts to guide the rescuer through the rescue process and provide instructions and AED behavior aligned with the latest American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Features daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure that pads, battery, and internal circuitry are always in working order and validate reliability.
- The monthly full-energy self-test confirms that the AED can charge to its maximum capability.
- Non-polarized defibrillation pads can be placed in the upper right chest or lower left chest area.
The Powerheart G5 includes a rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings. It has a high ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments. Meets rigorous military standards for drop, shock, and vibration testing.
8-year warranty 4-year full replacement guarantee on Powerheart G5 AED Intellisense batteries.
- The Powerheart G5 AED has a smaller and lighter profile than many AEDs in its class.
- Size (H x W x D): 3.4″ x 9.0″ x 11.8″
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Where is Cardiac Science G5 Being Used?
This powerheart g5 aed is recommended as essential for public and private locations where people work, play, live, and gather. These include:
- Sporting venues
- Fitness Centers / Gyms
- Retail & hotels
- Recreation facilities
- Places of worship
- Any public place