New Standard in operational effectiveness
LIFEPAK 15 defibrillator is your newest standard in emergency care for ALS teams who want the most scientifically advanced, operationally advanced and LIFEPAK TOUGH device available now. The Masimo Rainbow SET technologies that monitor Carbon Monoxide SpO2 and Methemoglobin, gives a choice to escalate power to 360J and includes a metronome to guide ventilation and CPR compressions. An entirely new platform, the 15 is powered by Lithium-ion battery technology, incorporates the SunVue display screen for viewability in bright sunlight, and information connectivity to collect and send individual info. Form factor and user interface with the LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor will facilitate the transition and coaching costs.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 defibrillator monitor provides you with more observation capabilities than any other defibrillator/monitor. The Lifepak 15 monitors all 12-leads in the background and alerts the operator to any changes, provides EtCO2 with waveform capture and attributes Masimo Rainbow technologies to help detect conditions with monitoring of carbon dioxide, SpO2, and methemoglobin. Using the data inspection applications, the Lifepak 15 enables the operator to transmit, fashion, or display the listed information to get a review.
Looking for a strong, demanding and professional grade defibrillator? The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 has unrivaled technologies to help any medical expert.
It is the only defibrillator available on the marketplace which monitors carbon monoxide and methemoglobin levels when helping a patient. And the CPR metronome is an established technology which guides users through CPR.
- One touch, double display style. LCD color screen and SunVue mode accessible depending on surrounding glare and sun on the screen
- The efficiently designed handle has built-in shock absorbers for cushioning and fits two gloved hands for maneuverability
- ADAPTIV technology provides escalating shocks of up 360 joules — useful if first therapy proves unsuccessful
- Robust protection: round guard surrounds the ECG connector slot to get a strong wire connection, helping prevent cable migration and snare breakage
- Durable and longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries pass the one-meter drop test and Supply electricity for up to three hours
- New corner guards protect the most exposed Areas of the apparatus
- 12-lead including 100mm Printer
- Glasgow STEMI Interpretive Software
- Pacing & CPR Metronome
- SpO2 Masimo SET
- Oridion Microstream EtCO2
- Trend & Bluetooth
Physio-Control Pro Features
New Tracking Parameters – Improve patient care with Masimo Rainbow Technology. The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 has the ability to detect requirements that are hard-to-diagnose and monitors the heart. It’s the very first system with non-invasive monitoring for SpO2 carbon dioxide and methemoglobin. This allows you to monitor and monitor drugs types and any chemical residues in the patient’s system.
Data Connectivity — Collect data from the rescue procedure for additional investigation by caregivers. You can transmit the data efficiently and easily to boost the speed of care post-arrest, Using Bluetooth enabled.
Lifepak 15 Defibrillator INCLUDES:
- 12 lead ECG wires
- Multifunction Cable
- Quick Combo Adult Defibrillation Electrodes
- Masimo SPO2 Cable/ Mature Sensor
- NIBP Mature Cuff w/ Hose
- two Lifepak 15 Lithium Batteries
- 100 mm Paper
- Carry Case
- CBET tested
- 12-month warranty
- Redi Charger accessible
- Free With Every AED Purchase:
- Free! AED Decal Sticker
- Free! AED Inspection Tag
- Free! Ground Shipping