Sono403 multi-purpose phantoms measure the image quality of small parts and intra-cavity ultrasound scanning systems for efficient quality assurance testing to ensure accurate screening, diagnosis, and monitoring. It helps exceed ACR, ECR, AIUM, and other international program requirements, and can be used across a variety of applications, including general radiology, musculoskeletal, cardiology, emergency, pediatrics, radiotherapy and surgical.
Ensure accurate screening, diagnosis, and monitoring. Patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ helps guarantee your transducers and system settings are fully tested across the entire frequency range from 2 to 18 Mhz. The Sono403 phantom is proven to exceed ACR, ECR, AIUM, and other program requirements. It has precision-placed targets and zero defects. Sono403 SCG with background attenuation of 0.5 dB/cm/MHz.
This product includes a 1-year warranty.
Gammex SONO403 Main Benefits:
- Image Uniformity
- Study of artifacts
- Axial and lateral resolution
- The horizontal and vertical distance
- Dead zone
- Penetration depth
- Signal to noise ratio
- Resolution of anechoic and echogenic mass
- Contrast resolution in grayscale
Ensure accurate screening, diagnosis, and monitoring.
- Perform efficient QA testing of ultrasound systems and transducers
- Use across a variety of applications, including General Radiology, Musculoskeletal, Cardiology, Emergency, Pediatrics, Radiotherapy, and Surgical
- Helps you exceed ACR, ECR, AIUM, and other international program requirements
Sono403 Phantoms, with patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™, provide advanced technology for measuring image quality of small parts and intra-cavity ultrasound scanning systems.
The Sono403 family offers:
- A near-linear response of attenuation-to-frequencies between 2 to 18 MHz, due to our HE Gel
- The response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz to support the accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue1,2
Sono403 Multi-Purpose Phantoms
- Designed for QA testing of ultrasound systems and transducers in General Radiology, Musculoskeletal, Cardiology, Emergency, Pediatrics, Radiotherapy, and Surgical applications
- HE Gel can be rejuvenated and your phantom revalidated any time to strengthen your investment
- HE Gel is very uniform and has a nonlinearity parameter (B/A) that is equivalent to human liver
- Precision Transducer Holder
- Securely holds a transducer in a precise location for reproducible tests over time
- Fits all Gammex B-Mode & Doppler Flow phantoms
- Padded travel case with shoulder strap