What is the Tuttnauer ez10?
The Tuttnauer ez10 is an automatic autoclave sterilizing unit that provides a simple and compact alternative for the bulky and expensive autoclaves that are in use at present. The Tuttneur ez10 performs the function of sterilizing any laboratory, surgical or any other medical equipment’s that requires sterilization at regular intervals.
The Tuttnauer ez10 comes from a long line of EZ series from Tuttneur, which are all automatic. The automatic process means that the ez10 automatically shuts itself down once the sterilizing is completed.
Overview of the Tuttnauer ez10
The Tuttnauer ez10 weighs about 95 pounds which is equal to 43 kg (approximately). The weight of the Tuttneur ez10 may not be exactly lightweight, but it is still a much lighter alternative to the bulky autoclaves used in most health care centers. The dimension of the Tuttnauer ez10 is 21.5 x 20 x 14.4 inches (Length x Width x Height). The overall size and the dimension of the ez10 are fairly compact and do not take up space more than a standard PC. The chamber is also spacious enough to easily fit in almost any size of laboratory and medical instruments. The chamber has the dimension of 10 x 19 inches (diameter x depth).
Operation of the Tuttnauer ez10
The operation of the Tuttnauer ez10 is one of the simplest and easiest procedure to perform. Due to its automatic functionality system, the ez10 executes the sterilizing procedure with minimal attention required. The only manual requirement is to push the switch ON button, and the Tuttneur ez10 does the job of sterilizing the instruments. After the instruments have been sterile, the air pump automatically circulates hot air within the chamber to enhance the process of drying as well.
Monitoring and Control
The Tuttnauer ez1o has one the best monitoring system amongst any autoclave sterilizing products. Unlike the small and hard-to-locate monitoring screens that most common autoclave sterilizers have, the ez10 features a bigger and brighter monitoring and control panel. The control panel is very easy to use and navigate through different program selection or to view different vital information such as system indicator, chamber temperature, ON/OFF switch, etc.
Features/Benefits of the Tuttnauer ez10
- The Tuttneur ez10 features four sterilizing programs
- Unwrapped instruments and materials
- Wrapped instruments and porous loads
- Continuous Drying through the heat-assisted process
- The Tutteneur ez10 has an internal Hepa air filter (0.2 µm) that limits the penetration of foreign particles into the chamber. This air filter is detachable and can be replaced as well
- It uses the “closed door drying” system that ensures optimum drying technique, especially for pouches and packs
- The alarm sensor gives an audible alert alarm if there is any interruption during the sterilizing cycle
- The double locking system ensures maximum protection against any opening interruptions while the chamber is pressurized
- The Tuttneur ez10 has adequate clearance area (510k), specifically for dental handpieces
- Overall Size: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″ (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Chamber Size: 10″ x 19″ (25.4cm x 48.3cm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Tray Size: 6.7″ x 16.3″ x 0.8″ (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm)
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 Minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
What’s In The Box?
- Tuttnauer EZ10 Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and one holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card
The Tuttnauer ez10 is a very practical and unit with tons of useful features to ensure proper sterilization without any compromises. It is very simple to use and navigate through different buttons on the control panel as well. Its automatic sterilizing and drying process makes it a very convenient autoclave sterilizing unit as well. It is a perfect autoclave instrument for any type of small clinics where heavy or bulky instruments are not used frequently.