Inogen One G5 offers the most oxygen per pound for a portable oxygen concentrator on the market today.
With its compact and lightweight design, the Inogen One G5 provides varying flow settings from 1-6 and is designed for 24-hour use, dramatically increasing your patients’ independence. This POC’s user interface has been designed with easy-to-read LCD displays and simple control functions.
The Inogen One G5’s user control panel has been designed with an easy-to-read LCD display and simple push-button control functions. The G5 concentrator battery can be charged at home or on the go – giving you the freedom to run errands, visit loved ones, or take a vacation.
Inogen’s patented Intelligent Delivery Technology ensures your oxygen therapy is delivered efficiently and effectively in all modes of use. In fact, the Inogen One’s oxygen delivery systems are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep. Recommended for 24/7/365 use.
Intelligent Delivery Technology at Night
- Unlike other oxygen systems, such as portable tank oxygen systems, or even some other portable oxygen concentrator brands, the Inogen One is one of the only portable oxygen systems proven to work for users during rest, exertion, and sleep.
- As your breathing rate slows, Inogen’s Intelligent Delivery Technology increases each oxygen bolus dose.
- The G5 detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose of oxygen based on a fixed minute volume.
So what does this mean for you? For most, oxygen systems like the Inogen One G5 can be your single solution and primary oxygen delivery supply, both day and night.
Now you can reduce or eliminate your daily need to rely on other oxygen systems and tanks and use just the G5 portable oxygen system.
The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements.
The Inogen One G5 offers an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute, 6 oxygen flow settings, and weighs only 4.7 pounds with the 16-Cell battery, making it the most powerful Inogen model and most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models. The Inogen One G5 also boasts a longer battery life than all other models, allowing you to more freedom in your day-to-day activities and for extended travel, removing barriers to a vibrant, active life.
Like the Inogen One G4, the Inogen One G5 is Bluetooth enabled and can be used with the Inogen Connect App. This free mobile app allows you the ability to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. Most of all, Inogen Connect provides you with peace of mind knowing that your Inogen concentrator, or that of a loved one in your care, is working properly.
- Flow settings 1 – 6, delivers double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Longer battery life – at setting 2, a 16-Cell battery runs for up to 13 hours
- Can be charged at home or in the car while in use or not
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Utilizes Inogen’s Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth enabled and can be monitored via the Inogen Connect App
- Standard 5-year warranty
Inogen One G5 Package with 16-Cell Double Battery Includes:
- 16 cell Battery
- AC Power Supply & Cord
- DC Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty – Lifetime Warranty Available. Call For Details & Price Packages
- Official Inogen One G5 Concentrator
- One Double Battery
- (1) Nasal Cannula (7ft. Soft-style)
- Your Quick Starting Guide
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Manufacturer Information
There are no reviews yet.