Color Doppler ultrasound system
SonoScape E2 is a color Doppler ultrasound system that reaches beyond your expectations due to its compact and fashionable appearance. It fulfills GI, OB/GYN, Cardiac and POC applications to fit your routine scanning needs while its color mode will help you for a more accurate and efficient diagnosis of lesions. E2 provides a wide range of applications to assist users for routine scanning. E2 provides automatic calculations to enhance your diagnostic confidence and save you time for patient communication.
The E2, from SonoScape, is a portable color Doppler ultrasound system with a modern as well as a compact design for use at the point of care, which has gastrointestinal, cardiac and gynecological-obstetric applications, adapts to routine needs and provides an accurate and efficient diagnosis of injuries.
The function of automatic image optimization at the press of a button saves time for adjusting parameters, and when activating the Auto Focus function, the focused area follows the depth of the frame of the region of interest as it moves in the field of interest. In particular, exploration provides the user with a high-quality image in the desired area of interest.
On the other hand, automatic calculations improve diagnostic confidence and save time to allow greater communication with the patient. The Auto IMT function allows determining the level of vascular sclerosis by automatically plotting the thickness of the carotid vessels, and the automatic tracing function Auto Trace provides a precise and sensitive trace of the waves that avoids the error of manual tracing and delivers the result at the same time.
Features And Benefits of Sonoscape E2 :
- Automatic Image Optimization: In addition, with auto-focus activated, the focus area follows the depth of the ROI box as it moves in the scanning field, providing users with excellent image quality in the desired area of interest.
- The automated calculation in the case of Sonoscape E2: Automatic tracking provides users with sensitive and accurate wave tracking, avoiding manual tracking errors and giving calculation results in no time.
- It fulfills GI, Obstetrics/Gynaecology, Cardiology and POC applications to adapt to your routine analysis needs of its white color mode will help you with the most accurate and effective diagnosis of injuries.
- Global Solutions: E2 offers a wide range of applications for Help users for routine analysis.
Automatic image optimization: In addition, with autofocus, the focus area adjusts to the depth of the ROI chart, as it moves in the user analysis field, providing excellent image quality in the desired area of interest.
- Automatic: Calculation E2 offers automatic calculations to improve your confidence in diagnosis and save time for communication patients.
- Auto Trace: provides users with sensitive and accurate wave tracking, avoiding manual trace errors and giving calculation results in no time.
Characteristics/Features Of The E2 Scanner :
- 15.6 “color LCD monitor with retro auto adaptable LED lighting
- Two (2) transducer connectors
- USB 2.0 / 500G hard drive
- Standard battery
- Dimensions: 378 x 362 x 114 mm
- Image modes: B, 2B, 4B, M, PDI, DirPDI and PW
- Dynamic technology
- Harmonic image of tissues
- Pure inversion harmonic images
- Tissue specification images
- U-Scan 2D: spot reduction technology
- TEI Index
- Dicom 3.0
- Automatic optimization for B, M, and PW
- Compensation for time gain
- Standby mode
Compatible with a wide range of transducers, including 180-degree wide-angle endocavitary probe
like an ultra-compact HCU, the e2 also combines the essential features of ease of use and high image quality.
Standard Ultrasound Machine Configuration Includes:
- E2 main unit
- 15.6″ High-Resolution LCD color monitor (with auto-adaptive LED backlight)
- Two transducer connector
- USB 2.0/Hard Disk 500 G
- Built-in Battery
- Standard Software include:
- Imaging modes: B/ 2B/ 4B/ M/ THI/ PHI/ CFM/ PDI/ DirPDI
- Dynamic Multi-beam Technology
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Pure Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Tissue Specification Imaging
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Wide scan: Trapezoid Imaging
- Convex Extended Imaging
- μ-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology
- PW Auto Trace
- TEI Index
- DICOM 3.0: Store, Send
- Auto: Auto optimization forB/ M/ PW/ CW
- TGC: Time gain compensation
- B/C dual live
- Standby Mode
- Auto IMT
- 2D Steer
- Biopsy Guide
Standard Configured Transducers
- Linear array L741(Vascular, Small Parts, MSK, etc.), 4.0-16.0MHz/ 46mm
- Convex array 3C-A (Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynecology), 1.0-7.0MHz/ R50mm
- Imaging modes: Color M/ CW/ TDI/ AMM
- LGC: Lateral gain compensation
- SR Flow
- B Mode Prospective Saving
- 2D Panoramic Imaging
- Phased array 7P-B (Cardiac, Transcranial), 2.0-9.0MHz
- Endocavity EC9-5 (Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology), 3.0-15.0MHz/R8mm
- Phased array 2P1 (Cardiac, Transcranial), 1.5-5.0MHz
- Endocavity 6V1 (Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology), 3.0-15.0MHz/ R11mm
- Phased array 3P-A (Cardiac, Transcranial), 1.0-6.0MHz
- Large Capacity Battery
- Color ink-jet printer: HP Officejet Pro 8000/HP Office jet Pro K5400
- B/W video printer: SONY UP-D897/SONY UP-X898MD
- 250G SSD Hard Drive